Movi is a software product designed for OS X which in combination with a USB, Bluetooth, or WiFi OBD II hardware interface that uses the ELM327 chip, provides communication with a vehicles engine diagnostic system to retrieve diagnostic trouble codes, freeze frame data, and live engine data.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.4 adds more compatibility with 3rd party OBD II interfaces and stability updates.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Simple and themeable site publishing app.
- Organize, visualize, and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- Run Windows & other x86 operating systems side-by-side with Mac...
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Database of every Mac model and other Apple hardware.
- Video data rate and storage calculator.
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Clone, synchronize, back up files.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Autocross driver coaching software.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Movi 1
finally, I don't have to run windows to diagnose cars!! I have been waiting for something that was easy to use that would run exclusively on my mac. It is very fast compared to some of the other windows programs I have used in the past.
haven't found any to date, works great!! In the description it says cannot read or clear PIDS, to clarify: when using the demo version it will not display the error codes, but the full version does.
For those of you looking for a Mac scan tool, look no further this is the one. I also had a question regarding my canbus interface, and Yhasi's support team responded very promptly. Well worth the $50 bucks!!
"SCAN TOOL NOT FOUND is all the software tells me."
Version: Movi 1
Was unable to use the software despite the fact that I am using hardware based on the ELM327 chipset. I have the OBD2 All-In-One usb scan tool from obd2allinone.com . Does anyone have any advice?
Does not work as advertised. Does not work with applicable hardware (scantool). I was really hoping this would work, I've been waiting a long time for Mac compatible scan tool software. I want to finally throw out my crappy windows laptop which I only have for scan tool utilization. Does anyone have any advice?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content