If you like powerful offroad cars and overcoming obstacles, this is your game! Here you will get a chance to test your driving skills in difficult conditions. Realistic settings, various obstacles and all these are in full 3D! You need to be very cautious in order to overcome all obstacles and not to overturn your vehicle. You must pass the entire route to proceed to another level. Passing of each level is facilitated by a certain amount of pre-given scores, which diminish by every second. The sooner you pass the track, the more scores you get. In fact, this is not as easy as it may look at the first glance. Gain the highest score and you will be spoken about as a mountain sports car professional!
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play a fun and crazy car racing game with various missions and ...
- Shoot-em-up game.
- Play different levels while in a car, boat, or a plane and play...
- Reach the girl of yours dreams as fast as you can.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Build track, pick up workers, and arrive at final station.
- Enjoy car-racing realistic game.
- Collect eggs and treasure chests from 7 unique worlds and beat ...
- Control racing cars moving on circular tracks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: