From Mitsuharu Emoto:
This takes mosaic photos at iPhone. This makes various photos e.g. a photo that has many angles, artistic photo and montage photo.
If you tap each view separated by borderlines, the view is captured. When you want to retake it, it is removed by sliding sideways.
You can change borderlines with '+' and '-' buttons; blue lines if portrait and red lines if landscape.
Here, LITE cannot use both lines, it is either red or blue. When you tap 'save', the photo is saved at your photo library. This photo size is max 2048x1536 if iPhone 3GS and 1600x1200 if iPhone 3G.
We provide advanced edition that can use both portrait and landscape borderlines. If you are interested in it, download it!
(1) It increases borderlines.
(2) It adjusts finger sliding for deleting.
(3) It saves a photo even if there are no-captured views; the photo is partly overlaid by each captured view.
(4) It selects a saved size.
(1) It uses images from the photo library. The images are moved by sliding, scaled by buttons, rotated by shake and set by double-tap.
(1) If iPhone 3GS, it enables 'touch auto focus' while you tap the view.
(1) It enables to set the orientation of saved photos; it depends on the physical orientation of the iPhone.