Moog Modular V is a high-quality emulation of the analog modular synthesizer technology that Moog Music originally introduced in the late 60's. Moog Modular V, developed in partnership with Bob Moog, offers endless possibilities for synthesis: 9 oscillators, 3 filter slots, 2 LFOs, 8 envelopes, VCAs, triggers, a sequencer, a filter bank. The program can be used either as stand-alone software or as a VST/DX/MAS/HTDM/RTAS plug-in.
What's new in this version:
- Support for AudioUnits on Mac OS X
- Bug fixes: the following bugs in the original release have been corrected:
- RTAS plug-in loading failed because of missing DLLs
- CPU load on Pentium IV processors was higher than expected, because of a "denormalization" problem.
- The name of the current preset was not updated upon loading a session in a host sequencer.
- A few presets were not correctly tuned.
- Filters did not respond to keyboard... See all new features »