CNET Editors' review
Moo0 Audio Effect is easy-to-use freeware that applies basic special effects to audio clips. Audio Effect can alter the volume, pitch, bass, treble, and other tonal aspects of MP3 and WAV files. It's a very basic tool, which means you can finish a job in less time than it takes to learn which buttons to press on that "full-featured" audio editor. Moo0 Audio Effect is suitable for Windows XP to 8.
We could resize Moo0 Audio Effect's compact user interface by dragging the corner, or we could toggle between Minimum and Advanced Options views. A Language menu offers a huge range of interface language options. While some are partial sets, we noted the regular addition of new language files in the release notes on the program's Web page. Other than a Keep on Top checkbox on the interface and additional options such as Right-Click Transform and Easy Drag on the View menu, Audio Effect has few settings beyond those offered with each transformation effect on the Convert to menu; for example, Volume Up and Volume Down let us select the Boost Level in 10 percent increments; while the pitch controls shifted the pitch between one key (a half tone) to 12 keys (a full octave) with four levels of sound quality. We could also choose Vocal and Instrumental Boost; Bass Boost, Bass Suppress, and Bass Only; and Middle and High tone options, too. We could browse and add files from the File menu, but the easiest way to use Audio Effect is to drag files into the Drop Box. That's what we did, after selecting a destination. Dragging a file into the drop box automatically triggers the processing. The finished clip played normally in our media player, although with effects applied. Some experimentation may be required to achieve the desired effect. But Moo0 Audio Effect made do-overs quick and easy, too.
So, what's Moo0 Audio Effect for? Anything that requires audio clips, especially short sound clips, like ringtones, custom notifications, sound effects for video productions, or whatever your imagination suggests. Moo0 Audio Effect makes it easy to make it happen.
Moo0 AudioEffecter lets you convert audio files into ones with effects. The effect includes volume adjustment and detailed adjustment of each tone range. Also, it includes enhancement of vocal and instrument sound.
What's new in this version: Version 1.30 includes French Language support.
More Products to Consider
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert batches audio files between MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC, A...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Batch convert audio files (ape, flac, mp3, mp4, wma, ogg, wav,...
- Convert audio files into different formats.
- Convert audio files between MP3, WAV, WMA, and ARM formats.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- It meets all your needs for audio editing.
- Convert your music files between popular audio formats.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert your MPEG, MPG, and DAT files into AVI format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert MIDI files to MP3 and WAV audio formats.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Convert your audio files between MP3, WMA, and Wave format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"simplest imaginable interface - does what it claims to"
Version: Moo0 Audio Effect 1.30
Effortlessly record anything you are hearing on your computer
none, unless you are looking for features that this application makes no claims to
If you are looking to sift through all the fluff of extra features and just get the job done, this is the beast for you.
I use it together with MP3 cutter (which could use better memory management)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content