When using Money 4.0 or 4.0a on a Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Workstation, you need to replace the current Money 4.0 and 4.0a Xsnpc.dll file in the \Msmoney\System folder with the NT 4.0 release of the Microsoft FAST XS NPC DLL dated March 29, 1996. This file is required to make calls using TAPI services. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Trade against the computer with this stock-market-simulation ga...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Take control of your finances, get out of debt and stay out of ...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your MS Outlook contacts and dial within application/bro...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Increase your computer's performance.
- Generate display and printer output at runtime.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Improve application performance by allocating the memory.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Sell your business plan to investors with the help of this soft...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Update Internet information for Money 99.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Manage calls, voicemails, and chat within FileMaker using Skype...
- Run your own snack bar.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Rename or change extension for a large number of files at once.