From PagePlanet Software:
MGI is a web server plug-in extending the capabilities of your web site beyond basic HTML. MGI offers a wide array of options from simple counters and forms to custom databases, shopping baskets and specific programming functions.
Whether you're a designer with elementary HTML skills or a seasoned programmer, MGI will allow you to accept any web site project and complete it faster - saving you time and increasing your profits.
MGI is a perfect tool for web hosting companies to offer customers as a value added service. Just one license gives every customer on your server separate and secure access to all MGI functions. You can also limit access to individual MGI functions on a customer-by-customer basis.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Multi-page html/css template.
- REALbasic rbx plugin manager.
- View Microsoft Project files without requiring MS Project. Prin...
- Html/css web site template.
- Deploy text and binary files automatically.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Html/css website template.
- Cms for medium-sized web sites.
- Cms for small web sites.