MODO v5 is an integrated GUI front-end to the MODTRAN5 radiative transfer code, running on the IDL virtual machine. It has been created to ease the modelling of the at-sensor radiance for hyperspectral sensors but also for generic radiometric simulation tasks. The basic functionality includes: MODTRAN (creation and translation of tape5-s), plotting the MODTRAN-Outputs, extraction and conversion of spectra from the MODTRAN-Output, easy creation of sensitivity analysis series, and convolution of spectra to hyperspectral band characteristics. The distribution of MODO includes platform-specific MODTRAN4 exectuables, compiled from the original MODTRAN code and is compatible to all current operating systems (Solaris/Linux/MacOSX/Windows).
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 adds full support for MODTRAN 5 v2r11.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create professional scientific and educational documentation.
- Work against the clock to stop the release of a lethal virus in...
- Make a large number of advanced protein sequence analysis.
- Browse and learn the inner workings of CRE Loaded.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Lines,smooth lines with B-Splines & bars.
- Get set of utilities for working with polyhedra.
- Modeling extension for MS Visual Studio .NET.
- Build Meccano models on your own.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content