CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
MobileCT Medical Image Viewer, a medical image viewer for the iPad that makes use of nephosity's patent pending technology, is the latest in medical imaging innovation! It supports reading the DICOM format, which is the industry standard for storing medical images. MobileCT supports the most common imaging modalities (X-ray, MRI, CT, PET, Ultrasound, etc.). MobileCT supports fast user interaction for the most common actions, including zoom, pan, windowing (brightness and contrast adjustment) using multitouch gestures.Additionally, the PRO version supports real-time streaming of medical images and collaboration of those images with other users of the same app. Real time streaming means you no longer have to wait until the entire DICOM series is downloaded to view the images. Collaboration means multiple users can view the same image, regardless of their location. The collaboration is fast and scalable to a roomful of users, and synchronizes the screen cursor, object measurements, and user annotations. Features - View DICOM images- View transformation (zoom, pan) using two finger multi-touch- Adjust window width & level using one finger drag- Measure object size and area- Key frame management- Annotate (using pins and/or arrows) objects of interest- Full image resolution. Images will NOT be scaled down to 1024x1024. - View the full image intensity window.- Full GPU optimized rendering. Window operations are FAST and responsive.- Internationalization support. Convert DICOMs encoded in non-English languages to Unicode.- No need to purchase PACS. Download images to iPad using our Medical Image Server- 64 bit processing Mac OS X standalone server - 32 bit processing Windows - Access images on your hospital PACS (Pro version only) - On demand streaming of images (Pro version only)- Collaboration (Pro version only) Requirements - Access to a running MobileCT Medical Image Server. Download the standalone server from http://www.nephosct.com/Download/Server Known limitations - Not approved by the FDA for medical diagnostic purposes.
What's new in this version: misc UI fixes
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create, print and organize your recipes using these printable r...
- Take control of your recipes.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Manage and organize your recipes into cookbooks.
- Organize and create your own personalized cookbook.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Calculate your weight watchers points.
- Learn more than 1000 drink recipes.
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content