From David Calinski:
The Mnemosyne software resembles a traditional flash-card program to help you memorize question/answer pairs, but with an important twist: it uses a sophisticated algorithm to schedule the best time for a card to come up for review. Difficult cards that you tend to forget quickly will be scheduled more often, while Mnemosyne won't waste your time on things you remember well.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2.1 the premade cards from the old 1.x website have now all been converted to the new 2.x cards format and put on the new website.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Detect your psychic abilities to make your intuitive powers str...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Memorize question or answer pairs with an important twist.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Create and study from flashcards with images.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Kabbalah astrology cum tarot software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content