From Malcolm Bain:
This game is very popular in Minnesota, USA, where it is just called Whist. It is extremely similar to a Scandinavian game, often listed in English language card game books under the name Norwegian Whist. The main difference from the European version is that in America a black card indicates that one wants to play "high".There are four players in two fixed partnerships. Partners sit facing each other. The game is played clockwise.Each hand is played either "high" or "low". If it is played "high", the partnership that takes at least 7 of the 13 tricks scores points. If it is played "low", a partnership must take 6 or fewer tricks to avoid losing points. Good graphics and intelligent robots will give you a good game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play this ancient game on your PC.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play different versions of mah-jongg.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Explore endless dungeon variations while slaying monsters and m...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Get a collection of 6 games of dice.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.