Minicom provides remote screen control, time synchronisation, clipboard exchange, autoschedule, chatboard, shutdown and remote modem control capability over TCP/IP and IPX/SPX LANs and dial-up networks.
Minicom is a LAN and modem communicator allowing you to monitor or control more than one PC from your own terminal. Minicom can be used on Win'95, Win'98 and NT V4.0 systems.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Displays your current IP network address.
- Emulate virtual IP-modems.
- Redirect local printers from a remote computer or terminal serv...
- Modem driver.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Personal firewall & VPN solution.
- Let any modem communications applications interact via LAN or t...