From Markus Mueller:
MindNode is an elegant and simple-to-use mindmapping application for the Macintosh. It was created with the user in mind and features a very simple and intuitive user interface that lets the user focus on expressing and developing ideas. Nearly no time is required to learn the interface. MindNode is based on the same codebase as the commercial version. While it is still a very powerful application, it misses some of the features added to MindNode Pro that help improve your productivity.
What's new in this version:
- Correctly apply padding during PDF and PNG export.
- Added keyboard shortcuts for superscript and subscript.
- Fixes several typos in the german localization.
- Resolves several memory leaks
Only applies when opening a MindNode Pro document in MindNode:
- All cross connection are now drawn correctly during PDF and PNG export.
- Fixes visual file link image generation on 10.5.