MindNode is an elegant and simple-to-use mindmapping application for the Macintosh. It was created with the user in mind and features a very simple and intuitive user interface that lets the user focus on expressing and developing ideas. Nearly no time is required to learn the interface. MindNode is based on the same codebase as the commercial version. While it is still a very powerful application, it misses some of the features added to MindNode Pro that help improve your productivity.
What's new in this version:
- New "string outline" export format.
- Full support for copying outlines into plain text documents.
- Improvements to RTF export.
- MindNode now supports connections during printing and image export. This also influences QuickLook preview.
- Correctly imports MindNode (touch) 1.1 documents.
- Consistent format descriptions in the export dialog.