From SimTech USA:
Seeing is believing. Now is the time to start visualizing your thoughts and ideas and organizing them into practical, real world applications. MindMapper is more than just tapping into your creative juices; it's understanding the way you think and maximizing it to your advantage.
MindMapper allows you to think freely, without the restrictions of unnatural linear formatting and outlining structures commonly found in software. Consider it organization for the unorganized mind. Using an integrated mapping format, MindMapper empowers you to capture ideas as they come to you, improving thought processes and providing a fast and easy method for multi-person collaboration. Integrate with Microsoft Office, organize your data and maps even more effectively using Personal Knowledge Management, manage your projects with built in Project Management with Gantt chart feature, present your work easily from within MindMapper. Download our trial version and see for yourself.
What's new in this version: Synchronize with MindMapper Mobile for Android app using Web Folders. Convert your maps to table format and vice versa, Easier presentation mode, intuitive ribbon menu user interface, and much more.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Meet online, share your screen and video conference with anyone...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Access and control your home or office Windows PC remotely.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Simple yet feature-rich mind mapping software."
Version: MindMapper Professional 12.5004
I think this product is made with someone who actually studied mind mapping technique. It's pretty time saving, though I'd still do my mapping on paper when I have the time. The feature I like the most and use the most is Auto Paste which is really helpful when I do research and data gathering. Brainstorming session is very useful with those post it notes to write my thoughts. I have not explored the advanced features yet, but for my simple daily use, I have no complaints.
None so far. I'll post them as I use more of the advanced features.
"Great for schoolwork!"
Version: MindMapper Professional 2008
It's easy to use, not too complicated. Many pictures and colors!
It's just great for schoolwork rather than handmade mind maps.
none so far
"The best out there for quick note taking during lectures or seminars"
Version: MindMapper Professional 2008
It's easy to start and edit your mind map.the main advantage this program has over the other mindmapping software is that, you can list down the sibilings point from the parent point just by clicking on the parent point once,and then type the sibilings point,and then press enter,then just continue to type the another sibiling point without having to click on the parent point again.
1.it does not export supportable format for use of editing in other mind mapping software like mindmanager and conceptdraw.
2.you cannot move the position of the sibilings point.
3.the further and further each and every sibilings point you go,the smaller the word becomes,and eventually become so small that you can't even see it when you printed out.
"Very easy to use, excelent choice, intuitive for mindmapping"
Version: MindMapper Professional 4.2.4009
Easy to startup, nice tutorials, very usefull, good to work with, exporting options to use with other software.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content