From Lukas Pohl:
Mind Count for Windows 8 is simple game for children based on counting of elapsed seconds. They will get random number in a given range. Program will start counting 0,1,2,3 and then it will show only "?". You have to continue counting in Your mind in the same tempo and when You will get number which You have to count to, click "Now!" . If You clicked correctly in correct second, You will get one score point and new number in higher range. There is no level limit. Try to earn highest score You can. Useful for children as an improvement of their tempo based skills and counting of seconds.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Help the ninjas to break the targets.
- State to increase math and financial literacy.
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Match shapes and colors through touch.
- Play Morpion Solitaire on your Windows 8 device.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Help princess to eat desserts and avoid the vegetables on your ...
- Generate random numbers between 1 and 100 on your Windows 8 dev...
- Fight against ghost and monster on your Windows 8 PC.