Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Update your copy of Windows XP with this inclusive service p...Install an operating system without using a bootable CD-ROM.Install Windows XP without bootable CD-ROM support.
- multimedia osInstall the next Windows OS after Microsoft Vista.
- Install an operating system without using a bootable CD-ROM.Create a boot disk for speedy recovery from system crashes a...
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.Install and configure your products and applications reducin...
- Move, resize, copy, explore, and recover hard disk drive par...Install Windows XP without bootable CD-ROM support.