Microsoft has released a Windows 2000 patch that will prevent a User Datagram Protocol (UDP) program from not working and generating a WSAECONNRESET response.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Inspect network switches and get a report of the connected devi...
- Generate file and database for its internal application library...
- Create and use palette in RGBA mode.
- Access FTP servers through restricted firewalls that block FTP.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Explain Windows Palettes in RGBA mode.
- Get a remote control tool.
- Get a diagnostic tool for Enterprise Tracing for Windows use.
- Get a file manager for your computer.