The PowerPoint 97 HTML Script Vulnerability Update eliminates a security vulnerability in the PowerPoint 97 object model that could expose it to unsafe scripts when a user views a Web page or HTML e-mail message.
More Products to Consider
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Transform and repair your Web pages.
- Create digital signatures using certificates.
- Transfer any data safely over unsecured channel.
- Get a Web editor to manage your projects.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create Web pages easily.
- Outlook security and update.
- Create, modify, and delete users, computers, and contacts attri...
- Replace textboxes and text areas with an online HTML editor com...