Microsoft OneNote 2013 is a digital notebook for capturing, storing, and sharing all kinds of information. Microsoft OneNote 2013 features a fresh, clean look that lets you focus on your thoughts and ideas instead of the interface. It has full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer's hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go on nearly any mobile device, tablet, or browser. In OneNote, it's easy to save your files to your own SkyDrive account or to your organization's site, you can seamlessly access and use the information you care about and keep it in sync across the OneNote apps on all your favorite devices, and draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any Touch. You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes and join online meetings and share your notes from any supported device, even if Office isn't installed.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Organize all your notes and information in one place.
- View and export Microsoft project works.
- Grab, gather, and organize your, pictures and notes in one spot...
- Load external database files and work with them.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Access Exchange Server public and personal folders from Android...
- Compress and decompress executable files.
- Update your Microsoft XML (MSXML) 2.6.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Address security vulnerability in MS XML 3.0 and Windows XP.
- Create an LPK file.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1