Microsoft OneNote 2010 offers several new features in addition to improvements and enhancements to features introduced in previous versions.
With OneNote 2010, you have virtually uninterrupted access to your notes and information by providing the ability to access your files from anywhere you are -- whether at work, at home, or on the go.
- Sync to the cloud (Windows Live) Your notebooks are available anywhere from any computer. This is in addition to the other ways you can sync your notebooks (file shares, SharePoint, USB drives, etc.).
- OneNote Web App You can access and edit an entire notebook from a Web browser, even on computers that don't t have OneNote 2010 installed.
OneNote 2010 supports simultaneous multi-user editing of notebooks. This is useful for single users who want to work with the same notebook on both a desktop and a laptop computer simultaneously without locking the file, but it's even more valuable for groups and teams who are sharing a notebook for brainstorming, planning ideas, capturing information in meetings, and so on. Shared notebooks are also useful for families who can use it for planning home renovations, gardening, recipes, wedding and event planning, and so on.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Turn off or restart computers on your network remotely.
- Migrate information from Lotus Notes, ACT, Google, and Palm Des...
- Protect your privacy by deleting all Internet and computer acti...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Have your computer answer calls based on the caller ID.
- Perform automatic SQL Server database backups.
- Store your tasks, appointments, and info-snippets in a generic ...
- Shut down, reboot, power off, and log off multiple computers.
- Synchronize your Outlook components with Google account.
- Optimize memory and improve your PC's performance.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.