When you store your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files online, Office Web Apps enable you to make updates from virtually any computer with an Internet connection. Office Web Apps make it easy to work together with everyone on your team, regardless of what version of Microsoft Office they use and whether they work on a PC or a Mac. Office Web Apps provide high-fidelity viewing of your document so your content looks its best. From images and footnotes, to table borders and text effects, viewers see the file with great document fidelity and consistent formatting. You don't have to spend time learning new programs. Office Web Apps have a familiar Office interface and include some of the same tools you already use today. And, when you need to access additional features, it takes just one click to open the file in the corresponding Microsoft Office program on your desktop.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Perform any file conversion or file upgrade that MS Excel would...
- Divide Office 97 binder files into their component files.
- Expand your Microsoft Office programs with handwriting option i...
- Create reports of your database.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Export and import multiple database schemas with your computer.
- Office 97 update.
- Print incoming and outgoing messages and attachments.
- Address all your business needs, from personal productivity to ...
- MS Office migration tools.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.