CNET Editors' note: Only the product information is available on this page.
Microsoft Office Language Pack 2007 address the needs of multilingual individuals that routinely create or edit documents and presentations in different languages. They help organizations deploying office applications in environments where PCs are shared by speakers of different languages or to service customers in different countries. And they provide the flexibility of switching the entire user experience, including menus and help or only using proofing tools, such as spell checker, dictionary and thesaurus to any of 37 different languages.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Analyze and map processes.
- Get Spanish Language Pack with your Microsoft Office 2009.
- Use Oulook as convenient Helpdesk for customer enquiry at admin...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Use plain English to query your database and to create fully fo...
- Send SMS via EPiSMS gate without Internet-based operators.
- Spell check your programs and other text you create.
- Set up customer relationship management system for small and me...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Compare changes between Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Create and embed MS Office applications.