Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium introduces a whole new service that keeps you connected wherever you are. Sign into Office 365 Home Premium, and access your applications, documents, and custom settings on any PC. You can combine Office with Windows 8 for the best experience yet, with even more ways to work the way you want. It helps you start documents more quickly with compelling new templates as well as a list of your recently viewed documents.
Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium edition includes wide-screen templates and theme variants in PowerPoint, and the ability to edit PDF content in Word and add online video, it's easy to bring documents to life, Excel's new Quick Analysis Lens, Recommended Charts, and Chart Animations make it easy to see the meaning in the numbers, SkyDrive online storage, capture, and organize a wide variety of information in OneNote.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Synchronize MS Office Templates between several departments and...
- Work from virtually anywhere and on almost any device.
- Bring back classic toolbars and menus to Office Home and Studen...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Create and edit documents and manage e-mail.
- Improve email communications and create your own marketing obje...
- Convert Office and PDF into flash eBooks with animations and so...
- Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook suite of applications.
- Integrate Microsoft Office with Google Docs.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Fix conversion issues for SmartArt objects.