Microsoft Money Essentials is the one-stop solution for personal finances, helping you effortlessly improve your financial picture. Download Microsoft Money Essentials Trial (US Only) today so you can spend less time worrying about your money. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your finances and merge your online accounts.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Take advantage of MSN and Windows Live features when browsing t...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Organize, edit, enhance, share, and archive your photos.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Start your day with your favorite music playing on your compute...
- Add functionality described in Java 2 JFC Swing specification.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Manage and organize your digital photographs.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Essential? Should have known better. Get what ya pay for."
Version: Microsoft Money Essentials Trial (US Only) 17
I like the fact that Microsoft made easy money. Sucker born every minute. Darn!
Should be called "Microsoft Money Barely Enough"