Microsoft Excel 2013 is designed to help you get professional-looking results with features that let you get away from walls of numbers and draw more persuasive pictures of your data, guiding you to better, more informed decisions. It includes templates for the set-up and design, Quick Analysis tool which converts your data into a chart or table in two steps or less, Flash Fill is data assistant that finishes your work, chart recommendations, slicers to filter table data, and several new functions in the math and trigonometry, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories. You can share your worksheets with other people and you can even work together in real time.
More Products to Consider
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Construct a graph of one row of data and then easily change fro...
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- View all the data on a row with just one click.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Organize home address lists.
- Improve email communications and create your own marketing obje...
- Convert a row data to column in Excel.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.