CNET Editors' note: This is a very large (598MB) file and may take several hours to download via slow Internet connection.
From Rock Hippo Productions:
MicroVolts is a free2play online multiplayer third-person shooter with dynamic cartoon style graphics. It includes deep customization options, tight controls, excellent gameplay mechanics, engaging social features, and impressive visuals. MicroVolts characters come with a wide range of customization options. There are two female characters, one male human character and one male robot character, all of which can be further customized by their hair, face, top, bottom, hands and shoes, as well as with various accessories. Every player has the ability to create a character that represents their unique personality and style. Players have full access to 7 different types of weapons not being tied down to a specific class and the ability to switch between each one during a match. Learn which weapons are best for each situation and you'll dominate the battlegrounds. Play 6 different game modes. Some modes will require a Microvolter to fend for themselves and others require each MicroVolter to work together strategically to win. There are currently 9 different maps in the game, each with a unique theme, layout, and size. Battle it out in the bedroom, kitchen, gardens or even entire neighbourhoods! Some maps are fairly small, encouraging fast paced action, while others provide a huge battlefield and strategic gameplay. With MicroVolts, you're joining an excellent gaming community too. The MicroVolts team regularly hosts tournaments, organizes forum events and interacts with its player through social media channels.
What's new in this version: Version 0.8.1 adds new mode & new maps, improved connection, the sticker collection, battery charge system.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"I love this game it's so much fun, I can't get enough."
Version: MicroVolts 0.8.6.11
I am a big kid and this is a way I can still play wit dolls and not be criticized for it.
I can't think of anything bad about the game but unfortunately there is a problem wit the software, my play button nolonger works so I can't play anymore.
If anyone has a solusion for this PLEASE hit me up a firstname.lastname@example.org
"Craziest Fun I've had in a LONG TIME"
Version: MicroVolts 0.8.5.7
Free to play, kool everything.
There are none.
I recomend everyone should try it. Any age. I'm 41 and having a blast. Great stress reliever. Crazy fun game. I agree with Povidlo, very addictive, lol.
"A great online shooter!"
Version: MicroVolts 0.7.6.7
- free to play
- cool graphics
- addictive gameplay
- too addictive :)
Great, fun game
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content