Editors' Note: Current users who purchased Mezzo after March 1,2001 are eligible for a free upgrade (excluding materials and shipping charges). All other registered users of Mezzo Generation 3 software may upgrade to version 4.0 for $150. Upgrades can be purchased from Mezzo's online store, and authorizations are available from Mezzo's new automated registration servers.
What's new in this version:
- dramatic speed increase in the importing of Mezzo 3.x Overviews
- improved stability when importing large numbers of Mezzo 3 Overviews
- fixes for bugs that caused errors when trying to write to Exabyte, DLT and some DAT drives
- fixes for bugs related to retargeting storage volumes.
- In addition, several general stability issues have been resolved. It is highly recommended that all users update to version 4.0.1 at their earliest convenience.