Editors' Note: Current users who purchased Mezzo after March 1,2001 are eligible for a free upgrade (excluding materials and shipping charges). All other registered users of Mezzo Generation 3 software may upgrade to version 4.0 for $150. Upgrades can be purchased from Mezzo's online store, and authorizations are available from Mezzo's new automated registration servers.
Automated, project-based backup and restoration of your data. In terms of time saved, disasters averted, and headaches prevented, there's no other system like it. Complexity is the name of the game in digital media. Non-linear audio and video. Animation. Film editing. What's common to all media applications are custom file formats that link hundreds, even thousands, of separate files in one main project document. Generic backup programs can't handle these special formats, but Mezzo Archiver can. Mezzo monitors all the video, audio and fade files, transitions, special effects ---- everything that's linked to your project ---- and updates the backup copy if anything has changed. You don't do a thing. Except relax. And it's all done while you continue working. That's right ---- full background operation. Backup and restore. Data out and data in. Mezzo Archiver does its job transferring gigabytes of data without getting in your way. When transfers are complete, Mezzo keeps running behind the scenes, taking care of other time-intensive jobs. Database scanning, file searching, importing, backup verification.
What's new in this version:
- dramatic speed increase in the importing of Mezzo 3.x Overviews
- improved stability when importing large numbers of Mezzo 3 Overviews
- fixes for bugs that caused errors when trying to write to Exabyte, DLT and some DAT drives
- fixes for bugs related to retargeting storage volumes.
- In addition, several general stability issues have been resolved. It is highly recommended that all users update to version 4.0.1 at their earliest convenience.