From Meteorologist Group:
Meteorologist is the only full featured free weather program for Mac OS X (that I've seen). It was inspired by a couple week problem with another weather program, and I had the crazy idea that I would right a simple program to take its place. Several months later, Meteorologist has matured into a very string program, representing not only my efforts, but also the helpful and insightful comments of those who use this program. Meteorologist now supports multiple cities, multiple servers, new version and server error checking, and many more features.
What's new in this version:
- Added multiple, simultaneous city support
- Added multiple city cycling (first two cities, then next two, etc)
- Added version checking and server error checking on launch
- Added multiple, simultaneous server support (Weather.com, Wunderground.con, and NWS)
- Get info from any of these servers...
- Or get info from all these servers at the same time!
- Improved menu layout
- Added individualized unit controls
- Made Forecast and Current Weather items be set on a per city...
See all new features »