Meteorologist represents both the efforts of the developers and the helpful and insightful comments of those who use this program.
The Meteorologist project is hosted by SourceForge. SourceForge is a community for open source developers to collaborate on their projects, keep track of bug and feature requests, and other really cool things. To check out the SourceForge page, head to: http://heat-meteo.sourceforge.net/.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "Add City" name parsing.
- Move weather link for alerts to beginning of message. If message was texted and city name was long, link was getting broken.
- Fix ZIP for "Add City" search.
- Corrected "Import this cities preferences" to read "Import this city's preferences" - bug 3015765
- Add city name list now displays up to 25 cities (yes the text wrong)