Merry Motors 2: Megapolis is a brilliant sequel to the highly successful educational game. The follow-up is aimed at kids from 5 to 9 years and will help them to learn more about the world in an amusing way. Game characters are special cars, such as fire-engine, road-roller, bathyscaphe and many others. Throughout 27 mini-games, the dwellers of the Town of Merry Motors will help children to develop various skills and prepare them for school.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Race against several computer controlled opponents.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Drive a car, set laps, and race on different tracks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Race high powered V8 race cars on iconic touring car circuits.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Drive a racing car and be the first to reach the finish line.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Resolve the puzzle to win.
- Direct cars around tracks you dynamically configure.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Race cars in many modes, including police vs. speeder.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Storm the North Pole and face Santa Claus in the second season ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Escape the police and drive the get away cars as an undercover ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Steal money without being caught by the police.
- Avoid cops while collecting as many bottle caps as possible.
All versions:2.1 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content