From Alice Dev Team:
MenuMate displays a copy of an app's menu bar items whenever you want, right next to the cursor!
You're tired of straining your wrist from mousing back to the menu bar all the time... especially if you have a big screen, twin screens or a tablet+screen combo. Waste less time... get more work done!
All you need to do is assign a hotkey or mouse button (other than left or right) to it. If you have a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad, you can use Magic Prefs (free) to create a virtual centre button for them. To access MenuMate's preferences, just click on the octopus icon in the menu bar.
Works seamlessly with most apps!
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- IOS-style task switcher for Mac OS X.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Create your own fully customizable drop-down menus with your mo...