MenuMagic is a menu planning, recipe, and customer management system specifically developed for professional personal chefs, small-event caterers, and culinary professionals. Develop customer menus including total menu cost, billing, and organized shopping lists. Keep your recipe collection accurate with nutritional analysis and recipe costing. Track customer preferences, allergies, and nutritional parameters, as well as frequencies, feedback, and internal memos. Personalize and print customer menus, shopping lists, billing statements, recipe labels, and menus with your company information and logo.
Version 2.6 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize recipes, plan healthy meals, and make grocery lists.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Get some new recipes and add some of your own to this FileMaker...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get 4,000 recipes and add more of your own.
- Create an electronic recipe book of your favorite recipes.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Track and organize your favorite recipes.
- Organize your recipes, ingredients, and food shopping.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage and publish your recipes.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage links to programs and documents using a handy alternativ...
- Create drop-down menus, bars, and buttons for your Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Hide any Explorer or desktop-context-menu item, or move it to a...