From Markus Penzkofer:
MensorGIS is an open source desktop GIS with surveying and cartography functionality. It should be seen as Learn-GIS with basic algorithms and functionality in VB.NET without usage of software libraries: CAD/GIS data (DXF, ShapeFile, GML2, GPX, KML, and CSV), data schema, query, topology, contours, and least squares adjustment.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Protect your computer against viruses, malware, Spyware, hackin...
- Create and add frames to your digital images.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
- Create barcode labels and print them.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Manage and track your memorabilia collection.