This app simply does what it says - downloads YouTube videos. But the story doesn't end here. The support for 4K videos and easy integration with iTunes allows you to get any clip and watch it everywhere. Smooth downloading of videos from many services including Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Facebook and Vkontakte expands your video horizons. Smart clipboard monitoring narrows the downloading to simply copying the URL with the Ctrl+C shortcut. And the ability to extract MP3 audio tracks is helpful when you only need music, not the whole clip. And you still can try the app for free!
What's new in this version:
- added option to place downloaded videos from the playlist in separate subfolder (named by playlist's title)
- similar option for importing into iTunes
- added option "stay on top"
- added option "play sound" on completion
- added option "add new videos to end/top of list"
- added option to prevent sleeping during download
- fixed problem with adding of some YouTube playlists
- fixed problem with crash on adding... See all new features »