The package detects the best proof tested settings with additional options for CPU, GPU, and DXVA compatibility. Audio options during install allow users to set output from basic 2.0 channel stereo, right up to 7.1 channel output. Digital audio S/PDIF / HDMI passthrough for home theatre systems can be set by the user to output Dolby Digital AC3, Dolby Digital Plus E-AC3, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, even multichannel non-AC3/DTS audio (for example 5.1 channel FLAC) can be set to encode as AC3 and output to digital S/PDIF / HDMI. Included in the package are a number of encoder codec's, allowing you to encode files in formats such as DivX and XviD in your favourite encoding application. Please note that protected formats may require a specific player. 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows Media Player are supported as well as most other players. The package supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
What's new in this version:
- Version 4.2.1:
- Updated ffdshow to revision 4475 build 20120717.
- Updated ffdshow x64 to revision 4475 build 20120717.
- Updated LAV Splitter to version 0.51.3.
- Updated LAV Splitter x64 to version 0.51.3.
- Updated AC3Filter to version 2.5b.
- Updated AC3Filter x64 to version 2.5b.
- Updated FLV Splitter to version 18.104.22.16802.
- Updated FLV Splitter x64 to version 22.214.171.12402.
- Updated CDXA Read... See all new features »