From MeVis Research:
MeVisLab is a visual programming and rapid prototyping platform for image processing research and development with a focus on medical imaging. MeVisLab provides a flexible and simple handling of visualization and image processing algorithms by modular visual programming. No programming knowledge is required to set up image processing and visualization pipelines. Complete applications, including user interfaces, can easily be built within a general framework. Beside general image processing and visualization tools, MeVisLab includes advanced medical imaging algorithms for segmentation, registration, and quantitative morphological and functional analysis.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a focus issue when module panel is first shown.
- Don't execute main window shortcuts if a module panel has the focus.
- Updated documentation.
- Fixed a license check error when macro modules were moved to a separate process.
- Make windows not restorable on MacOS 10.7 and later.
- Use the correct system font on MacOS 10.9 (Mavericks).
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Share and view results from Molegro Virtual Docker docking run.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- The wise old forest wizard has provided a watchful eye over the...
- DNA editor for molecular biologists.
- Alarm clock that actually turns off when you yell at it.
- Visual molecular dynamics: molecular visualization & analysis.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.