From Larry Blake:
From the developer: "Maze Maker generates mazes for printing or solving onscreen. It was written for kids (my son is 6), but there are enough levels and options for adults too. Print some mazes before you take the kids on trips. Race the timer onscreen. Try 'Blackout' mode if you think you're really good."
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Save the princess in a beautiful and fun platformer, with 5 her...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Free the fairies, break spells, and be a hero.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Prepare for MCAD C# .NET certification exam.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content