From Larry Blake:
From the developer: "Maze Maker generates mazes for printing or solving onscreen. It was written for kids (my son is 6), but there are enough levels and options for adults too. Print some mazes before you take the kids on trips. Race the timer onscreen. Try 'Blackout' mode if you think you're really good."
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Find the hidden atom in the mystery box.
- Save the princess in a beautiful and fun platformer, with 5 her...
- Play space game in 3D scene with animated characters.
- Free the fairies, break spells, and be a hero.
- Play 588 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Prepare for MCAD C# .NET certification exam.
- Match three or more balls together and clear the board.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Collect the information of image and edit image color and backg...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content