NoteClip provides some interesting methods of creating notes. While the application is running, you may create notes just by copying text to the clipboard or using hotkeys. You can organize your notes in groups and sub-groups and edit them with NoteClip's built in editor or a third party application. Feature includes full drag and drop operation, comfortable and faster, not limit the number and level of grouping, quickly paste text into the target application, and lock function to protect the security of your data.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Auto-updating of placed items.
- Capture all information you want from any application in notes ...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Learn the most essential four-letter words.
- Schedule reminder messages at a specified date and time.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Create patch files for your software and make them updated all ...
- Check and correct security vulnerability of Visual FoxPro 6.0.
- Keep your notes, ideas, and other information.