From Andrej Vodopivec:
Maxima is a system for the manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors. Maxima yields high precision numeric results by using exact fractions, arbitrary precision integers, and variable precision floating point numbers. Maxima can plot functions and data in two and three dimensions.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Curve fitting, nonlinear reg, basic statistics, 2D 3D graph, di...
- Engage in galaxy battles light years away.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Analyze power cycles and compute thermodynamic and transport pr...
- Periodic table with information database.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Perform regression analysis to estimate values of parameters.
- Add a periodic table to your PC with information on each elemen...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content