Maxidix Wifi Suite is an unique and easy to use software that gives you a full control over Wi-Fi connections and provides a set of useful extra features. Wifi Suite key features:
- Automatic connections to ad hoc networks.
Since Windows Vista, it is impossible to connect to ad hoc networks or form a new ad hoc networks automatically. This means that if you have 2 or more computers at home and want to keep them connected to each other, then you have to use Wireless Access Point (WAP). Using Wifi Suite your computer will be able to connect to and form ad hoc networks automatically without the need to use WAP.
- IP Profiles
Tired of endless changing of IP settings? IP profiles allows you to create a set of required IP settings and switch between them just in second! Moreover, Wifi Suite will automatically apply needed IP settings everytime when you connected to a network. You could create unlimited number of profiles for each network adapter.
- Plenty and accuracy of information.
Wifi Suite gives you all the information available about Wi-Fi interface, networks and network profiles. Network signal quality with percentage accuracy. More than 80 characteristics of Wi-Fi connections, including characteristics of each radio station at each network.
- Import and Export network profiles.
With Maxidix Wifi Suite you will be able to export your Wi-Fi profiles and save them for further use. For example, you can backup and then restore access to known networks after the OS have been reinstalled.
- Hot Spot
Turn your computer into a real Hot Spot! Share Internet from Mobile networks, LAN or even other WI-FI network. Use your computer as a repeater to boost wireless signal. Save money on connecting to paid Internet spots, if you have more than one device.
What's new in this version:
- new feature: Hot Spot
- new feature: Ad hoc master
- Wi-Fi profiles improvements
- interface improvements
- Windows 8 compatibility
- IP profiles enhancements
- network statistics performance improvements
- automatic connections improvements: fixed a bug with automatic connections after sleep/hibernate on some systems
- translations: Dutch, Slovenian
- geolocation feature is not supported due to closing free access to geoloc... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Manage your WiFi networks and use NDIS.
- Share your laptop WiFi to your second computer which lacks wire...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup automatic connection to wireless ad hoc networks for your...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Monitor the status of wireless WiFi adapters.
- Build your Mesh Network with regular Wi-Fi hardware.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content