From Matrix Software:
This little utility might not be at the top of your Quark 6 must-have features, but if you find yourself changing the case of selected text on a regular basis, you're probably wondering where the keyboard shortcut is. The answer - until now - is that there isn't one. Preferences allow you to choose which number key between 2 and 9 (0 and 1 are reserved by Quark) to use in combination with the Command key (otherwise known as the Apple key) to convert the selected text to upper or lower case. The text attributes stay the same, preserving fonts, weights, colors and any other attributes the selected text may have.
What's new in this version:
- Both the "change to upper case" and "change to lower case" menu items read the same! Now fixed. (Thanks to Bob Bull for finding this glitch)
- Fixed a bug where the text selection was incorrect after changing case, meaning that some text was unselectable
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Update Mac OS X 10.3 for improved reliability, services, and fu...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: