Second version of our phenomenal self-tutoring math game with major extensions of mathematical levels and capabilities. If you don't like school lessons, if you hate math (but still need it), then this game for you. Instead of listening to annoying teacher and hating math you may play and enjoy our game. You will learn math without any efforts. Today you say fractions are difficult tomorrow you will say fractions are easy. Version 220.127.116.11 extended version of the game.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 extended version of the game.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Think on your next move and solve puzzles to uncover story.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Play a rythm-music-action game.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Play the electronic version of the "ball in the maze" game.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- New version of the classic solitaire "Aces Up".
All versions:1.4 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: