Math Center Level 1 is math software for students studying pre calculus. It can be interesting for teachers teaching pre calculus. Math Center Level 1 consists of graphing calculator 2D, advanced calculator, and simple calculator called from the control panel. Simple calculator is a general purpose calculator. Advanced calculator is a step farther in complexity comparing to the simple calculator. Graphing Calculator 2D has two panels.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Use math application for students studying pre calculus and cal...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Plot implicit equations and display functions, derivatives, etc...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Plot graphs and analyze data tables.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create function graphs and analyze functions.
- Calculate in linear style, lengthy input entry just like it is ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Manage the information about your studies.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Apply math functions to multiple cells.
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Represent geometrical objects in 3D space and adjust their para...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Help students understand and work with fractions.
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Use mathematical tools to plot and explore 2D functions.
- Create animated 2D and 3D graphs of math equations and tables.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content