From Tadpole Interactive:
Math Attack incorporates basic rules of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as a means of fending off waves of attacking biplanes as they attempt to demolish your building projects. Solve problems in progressively demanding intervals to blast aircraft with corresponding equations before they pummel your structures into oblivion as you accumulate statistics per each right and wrong answer obtained. The demo version offers two of the original seven modes of play (addition and division) in conjunction with a 3 minute time limit imposed per each play session. The full version of the game alleviates these limitations.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Choose your preferred facilitator and start living like a milli...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get out on the water for some fishing action.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Check out these Java jigsaw puzzle applets.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play keno machines and try to win the special million dollar ja...