MatBasic is a calculating, programming and debugging environment using special high-level programming language designed for solving mathematical problems. MatBasic programming language allows execution of difficult mathematical calculations, involving an exhaustive set of tools for the purpose of creation of algorithmic programs. It also allows a user to abstract his mind from the type of working data which can be either real-valued, or complex numbers, or matrices, or strings, or structures, etc. The MatBasic supports both the text and the graphical data visualization. MatBasic is fast language interpreter and its environment application field is wide: from solving the school problem to executing different engineering and mathematical computations. The MatBasic programming language combines; simplicity of BASIC language, flexibility of high-level languages such as C or Pascal and at the same time turns up to be a powerful calculation tool. By means of a special operating mode, Matbasic it is possible to use as the powerful calculator. Also the MatBasic can be used for educational purpose as a matter of studying the bases of programming and raising algorithmization skills.
What's new in this version: Version 1.29 included many minor bugs fixed and internal optimization of structures.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Implement matrix operations for mathematical computation in you...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Use this GUI to edit your source code more easily.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create and edit applications in High Level Assembler environmen...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Control all your VCS programs and compilers, while integrating ...
- Track time for any project and import information into MS Excel...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Automate tedious programming tasks.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create management and database applications.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Develop software components in a modern version of Pascal.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create, navigate, modify, and debug programming code fast and a...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Hide any window or system tray icon instead of closing it.
- Create a stand-alone executable of your software for easier dis...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extraordinary Power in a Small Package"
Version: MatBasic 1.2
MatBasic is a clear and concise programming language with powerful matrix and graphing functions.
There are a few minor irritations. For example, MatBasic occasionally seems to get confused on the first run of a program and issues a warning about some programming error. Simply rerunning the program gets everything back in order.
I use this program to develop material for distribution to my students. I especially like the fact that I can program it to do just about anything I want. It handles arrays and matrices quite nicely, has a broad range of array processing functions and very flexible plotting capabilities.
While not quite as powerful as MatLab or MathCad, its power is more than adequate for my needs and it comes at a much more economical price.