MatBasic is a calculating, programming and debugging environment using special high-level programming language designed for solving mathematical problems. MatBasic programming language allows execution of difficult mathematical calculations, involving an exhaustive set of tools for the purpose of creation of algorithmic programs. It also allows a user to abstract his mind from the type of working data which can be either real-valued, or complex numbers, or matrices, or strings, or structures, etc. The MatBasic supports both the text and the graphical data visualization. MatBasic is fast language interpreter and its environment application field is wide: from solving the school problem to executing different engineering and mathematical computations. The MatBasic programming language combines; simplicity of BASIC language, flexibility of high-level languages such as C or Pascal and at the same time turns up to be a powerful calculation tool. By means of a special operating mode, Matbasic it is possible to use as the powerful calculator. Also the MatBasic can be used for educational purpose as a matter of studying the bases of programming and raising algorithmization skills.
What's new in this version: Version 1.29 included many minor bugs fixed and internal optimization of structures.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Play MPEG-4 movies with AAC sound with latest version of Apple'...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Edit and register settings in all BizCore Windows services.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Learn the assembler and create programs in the language.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Extraordinary Power in a Small Package"
Version: MatBasic 1.2
MatBasic is a clear and concise programming language with powerful matrix and graphing functions.
There are a few minor irritations. For example, MatBasic occasionally seems to get confused on the first run of a program and issues a warning about some programming error. Simply rerunning the program gets everything back in order.
I use this program to develop material for distribution to my students. I especially like the fact that I can program it to do just about anything I want. It handles arrays and matrices quite nicely, has a broad range of array processing functions and very flexible plotting capabilities.
While not quite as powerful as MatLab or MathCad, its power is more than adequate for my needs and it comes at a much more economical price.