From Savard Software:
Master Converter is a powerful Microsoft Windows utility that can quickly and easily convert to and from over 600 different units in 33 categories. The categories include: length, area, volume, dry volume, time, speed, mass, density, force, pressure, energy, power, flow, temperature, angle, luminance, illumination, numbers, fractions, data transfer, data storage, radiation, and more. The ability to add your own custom units and categories ensures that Master Converter will grow with your needs. Master Converter's intuitive and powerful interface makes it extremely easy to convert values from a wide range of units in several categories.
What's new in this version: Version 2.9 added four magnetism categories.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Microsoft Mathematics provides a graphing calculator that plots...
- Converts measurement units.
- Analyze and generate designs for steel or reinforced concrete s...
- Simulate analogical, digital or mixed, linear and non-linear el...
- Perform simple arithmetic calculations.
- Create Flash quizzes, assessments, surveys, and tests without a...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Keep track of homes you may purchase.
- Solve the local and global optimization problems of your J2EE a...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Truly the Master - the most complete unit converter!"
Version: Master Converter 184.108.40.206
Huge number of units available for conversion. Neatly organized by type: temperature, area, volume, speed, etc
None noted in over 14 years of using Master Converter.
I have used this program since Windows 3.1. It performs well and behaves well as you would expect from a mature program. Its conversion data base is extensive and has always covered all my needs. I highly recommend this program as a must-have accessory.
Version: Master Converter 2.8.3
Will convert any a great number of units from acceleration to volume and you can add any that aren't there
Takes some practice to use
Overall is a perfect converter. no other is needed
"Useful program for converting virtually any measurement"
Version: Master Converter 2.8.1
Does exactly what it says it will do.
None I can think of.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: