From JG Mini-Tools:
The Mass Image Resizer is what you might call a mini-app. It is a focused application built to solve a common problem of resizing and resampling a large number of images. The purpose of the application is to save you time in resizing a large number of images (you may also change their DPI). Version 1.0.1 added the capability to convert images from one file type to another (e.g. .jpg to .gif).
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.1 added the capability to convert images from one file type to another (e.g. .jpg to .gif).
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Convert and re-size multiple TIF images into bitmap format.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Search and share images from multiple image resources.
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Digital image size reducer.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content