MarsEdit is a weblog editor for Mac OS X that makes weblog writing like writing email -- with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support. It works with various weblog systems: Blosxom, Conversant, Manila, Movable Type, Radio UserLand, TypePad, WordPress, and others.
What's new in this version:
- Improvements to paste functionality in Rich Mode
- Avoid a bug where saved local-drafts were not deleted after publishing
- Fix a bug that caused custom field values to go blank while editing a post
- Blogspot-specific changes
- Newly configured blogs now default to GData 2.0 protocol, fixing some HTML formatting issues
- Fixes to GData 2.0 protocol to allow edit date, categories, etc.