Mars24 is a Java-based application which displays a Mars "sunclock", a graphical representation of Mars showing the current sun and nightsides of Mars, along with a numerical readout of the time in a 24-hour format. Other displays include a plot of the relative orbital positions of Mars and Earth and a diagram showing the solar angle for a given location on Mars.
What's new in this version: Version 7.0.1a has updated MSL landing coordinates from target lon-lat to touchdown lon-lat.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Check out weather conditions from your desktop.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Stream live radio to your PC.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Personal information manager.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Manage your personal or business contacts.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content